Favorite BFTI Event

For any OOC discussion about previous rounds. If you are playing in the current round, please do not post here about the current round.

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Favorite BFTI Event

What are some of your favorite events? Enough praise and maybe you'll see some version of it in the new game!

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Re: Favorite BFTI Event

there was an event where you had to make motivational posters, and also post silly pics. Those cracked me up and were really fun. That stands out to me.
"That was how Jacob ran things. Maybe there's another way, a better way."

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:30 pm

I thought the Island president campaign events were fun. Where we would make campaign posters and such, ending with the candidates giving some long speech. There were tons of other fun ones but its been so long I can't remember them.

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Robbieismikhail wrote:I thought the Island president campaign events were fun. Where we would make campaign posters and such, ending with the candidates giving some long speech. There were tons of other fun ones but its been so long I can't remember them.

YES! That was loads of fun. I actually won with Jack! yey!

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 pm

I think the Olympics were the best.

crepko44 wrote:there was an event where you had to make motivational posters, and also post silly pics. Those cracked me up and were really fun. That stands out to me.

The motivational posters had me crying with laughter at work. I remember one where kids were like "Um, miss, are you gonna be okay?" I was doing one of those things where I wanted to show them because it was completely and utterly hilarious, but so inappropriate that I would have been fired in a minute. :D

Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Here are some cool things from the events. My personal favorite.

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm

I campaigned for Jack! I think I still have posters I made in my old computer, I'll have to dig that up now! Those events were really fun. Creating the posters, coming up with mottos and stuff.

I liked the events where we'd have to put our creativity to work to create things using the limited resources we had on the Island. Like coming up with recipes with DHARMA ranch dressing and coconuts or discovering the many uses of tarps and bamboo sticks.

Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 am

crepko44 wrote:Here are some cool things from the events. My personal favorite.

I remember that Jack poster! Cracked me up!!

Post Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Favorite events?

I enjoyed the MarioKart style race where weapons and meds were thrown and used to move peeps up and down the ranks.

I also really liked the Kung-Fu Fighting bit where a camp had to post how they rumbled with each other. It was a post count competition. Highest count won... if you followed the rules.

I always enjoy whack-a mole tent bashing as well.

Return to BFTI Discussion